Welcome to ZeeTarz Training Institute.
Enroll in our next batch training to improve your research writing skills. Training starts from 1st October, 2017
The objective of this training is to provide participants with necessary concepts, methodologies, techniques and to develop skills required to preparing quality original research papers that can be accepted for publication by top global publishers.
Over the years, we have discovered that many scholars find it difficult putting their study findings into manuscripts for possible publication in highly rated academic journals. This is why we intend to offer you the training on how to write quality academic research papers for publications either in journals, monographs, textbooks etc.
We do realize that at this stage, you must have done series of research based courses in your respective Universities but, passing research based courses in the University is different from understanding how to put down your pen and start writing that quality paper/ manuscript that’ll be either accepted with major corrections or minor corrections. This online training is aimed at academic staff (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Institutes or Research Centres). It may also be of interest to postgraduate students wishing to take academic jobs in tertiary institutions.
Few reasons why you should join our training, at the end of the training programme, participants will be able to learn:
- How to title a research work to attract interest of readers and editors.
- How to write a good abstract (remember that most standard international conference organizers require only your paper abstract to invite you).
- How to carefully write introduction of your research paper
- How to link your write-up from one paragraph to another for easy flow and clear understanding of your work.
- How to write a catchy statement of the problem (this is where many scholars make terrible mistakes).
- How and when to cite published materials (journals, books, online sources, newspapers, magazines, unpublished materials etc.).
- How to track your cited materials to avoid missing citations in your reference lists.
- How to choose the right specific objectives for your study.
- How to formulate good research questions for your study.
- How to review related literature for your study.
- Difference between conceptual framework and theoretical framework.
- When, why and how to review related empirical studies.
- Learn to choose the right research methodology for your study.
- Discover reasons to use that method of data analysis of your choice
- How to present your findings
- How to effectively and accurately discuss your study findings.
- Whether it is necessary to itemize summary of your major study findings.
- Referencing your work effectively.
- How to avoid plagiarism completely in your work. Learn to be original.
- And many more technical issues in writing quality research paper
- Be able to boldly supervise their students’ research project works.
Method to Adopt
The methodology will be centred on the participants and the learning process, with the support of facilitators. The training methodology will use active methods for learning, making use of the knowledge and the experience of participants, promoting a permanent communication among participants, through group work and discussions that will facilitate their own total integration and participation in the training activities.
We do not want you to spend your money travelling to come and listen or partake in this lecture; we wish to deliver the training to you using ICT tools.
Training courses will be delivered to your email and with time, we’ll be able to have a small online forum where members will be able to interact with each other.
Training outcome/ Benefits
Participants will be grouped into smaller groups to collaborate with each other for quality research programmes that’ll be published in any international journal of their choice. They will be monitored and mentored by our experts through online communications (emails, Whatsapp etc). Note: we do not compel participants to publish in any of our new journals even though we do not charge article publication fees.
We do hope that this will offer scholars opportunity to collaborate with scholars outside their states or countries.
Duration of Training
This training starts from 1st day of every month. Our next training will start on 1st October, 2017. Participants are to look out for new materials from us from every Tuesday. You are humbly encouraged to check your emails, study the lesson and send your questions back to us so as to provide you answers or clarifications before sending you another training material. We may as well send you video clips or power point slides for the training.
Cost of Training
This training costs over N80,000 naira (approximately $300) but we are providing you this training at an affordable price of N15,000 ($50 for international participants).
This fee is to enable us pay our research experts who’ll invest their time to prepare detailed training materials for you, create videos and power point slides for you. If you send us expression of interest or fill out the application form below, we’ll email you payment details as we are unable to use online payment gateways at this time.
Deadline for Enrolment
Interested people are encouraged to enroll and pay for the training on or before Friday 29th September, 2017.
Payment Refund Policy
Participants can request for their full payment if after the first training, they are not satisfied. We guarantee full refund of your payment if you are in Nigeria. However, if you are a foreign participant, we’ll equally send your money via Money Gram or Western Union but bank charges will be deducted from your payment and you’ll receive the remaining balance.
If after the first training programme, you did not request for refund, we’ll assume you love the training and wish to continue. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Interested scholars can simply fill out the form below or simply send an email expressing their interest to email@example.com