ZeeTarz Publishing is proudly a Nigerian growing academic publisher own by ZeeTarz Mega Services LTD (RC: 1285551), a registered company under the Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ZeeTarz Publishing Company is now a member of Publishers International Linking Association (Crossref DOI)
Our DOI prefix: https://doi.org/10.26762
All manuscripts (chapter contributions for books, papers for Journals or conference) are checked for plagiarism with Crossref Similarity Check powered by iThenticate before sending them out for peer-review. Click here to see how we detect plagiarism
This event is free and open to only 30 Academic Research Experts
For more details, visit here
Newly Published Research Papers
Access to wheelchair maintenance-services in Uganda: Maximizing user’s functioning, safety and prolonged wheelchair duration https://doi.org/10.26762/jee.2017.40000003
Authors: Musenyente Elijah and Eron Lawrence
Influence of Pupils’ Reasoning Ability and Gender on their Multiplicative Thinking https://doi.org/10.26762/jee.2017.40000002
Authors: Ado, Isaac Bennet and Ekwueme, Cecilia O.
Factors Determining Employee Retention in the Banking Sector: A Case Study of Agricultural Bank of Sudan https://doi.org/10.26762/jee.2017.40000001
Authors: Rasha Mohamed; Thomas Katua Ngui and Benjamin Mulili
Teacher and Learner Perceptions on Mobile Learning Technology: A Case of Namibian High Schools from the Hardap Region https://doi.org/10.26762/he.2017.30000002
Authors: Osakwe Jude Odiakaosa, Nomusa Dlodlo and Nobert Jere
Assessment of Financial Accountability and Economic Growth in Nigeria https://doi.org/10.26762/he.2017.30000001
Authors: Christopher Osega Otubor and Phillips O. Salawu
The Usage Pattern of Mobile Devices among High School Teachers in the Oshana and Oshikoto Regions towards the Adoption of Mobile Learning in Namibian High Schools
Authors: Osakwe Jude Odiakaosa, Nomusa Dlodlo Nobert Jere
This book is a researcher’s complete guide.
Book Release Date: February 15th, 2018.
Recommend this book to your University Librarian.
Proposed New Book
Editors: Christian Ehiobuche (Ph.D) and Ugochukwu C. Okolie (B.Sc.Ed, M.Sc.Ed, Ph.D in View)
Publisher: Zeetarz Publishing
Proposed Publication Date: 25th March, 2018. Please recommend to your Librarian.
List of contributors:
Christian Ehiobuche (Ph.D), Barkley College, NJ, USA
Ugochukwu C. Okolie, Ebonyi State University, Nigeria.
Bright Justus (Ph.D) Colorado Tech. University, USA
Phineas Bbaala , the University of Zambia
Florence Anoruo (Ph.D), South Carolina State University, USA.
Solomon G. Nyaanga (Ph.D), William Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey, USA
Vusumuzi “Vusi” Malele, Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
Tafadzwa Rugoho, Univesity of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa
Ruth Baker-Gardner (Ph. D), the University of the West Indies
Thanks to the chapter contributors!
For Reviewers wishing to Volunteer, Please be aware of the following:
- We do not use reviewing templates where marks or scores are simply assign to manuscripts without thorough reviews actually taking place. All reviewers should at least have knowledge of Microsoft Word editing/ reviewing suite. This is to enable you easily point out errors, issues for further improvement etc. (You highlight a portion of the manuscript and write your suggestions).
- All reviewers must be willing to contribute through suggestions to improvement of manuscript under review.
- We do not allow reviewers to use foul languages on authors during manuscript review; please advice the author instead of using harsh words or insults.
- If a manuscript is not publishable, please state clearly why it should not be published and recommend to the author possible ways to improve quality of the manuscript.
- Pay strict attention to background of the study/ introduction, methodology and findings/discussion of findings sections of any research based manuscript you intend to review.
- In a case of poor expression of English Language, please do your best to assist, draw attention of the author to the errors and make recommendations.
- Periodically, we’ll be pasting abstracts of manuscripts for review on this page. You can email the title of the manuscript you wish to review for us to email@example.com and we’ll be glad to send you the full manuscript.
- Do your best to return reviewed manuscript at least 3-4 weeks from the day we sent you the full manuscript.
- Plagiarism is a NO. If you discover that a manuscript sent to you for review is lifted from somewhere, please inform us immediately; though we must check it with Crossref iThenticate Similarity Check before emailing manuscripts to reviewers.
Training Spotlight: Welcome to ZeeTarz Training Institute.
Enroll in our next batch training to improve your research writing skills. Training starts from 1st November, 2017
The objective of this training is to provide participants with necessary concepts, methodologies, techniques and to develop skills required to preparing quality original research papers that can be accepted for publication by top global publishers.
Over the years, we have discovered that many scholars find it difficult putting their study findings into manuscripts for possible publication in highly rated academic journals. This is why we intend to offer you the training on how to write quality academic research papers for publications either in journals, monographs, textbooks etc. Please visit here for more details
Accessing Published Contents:
All our Journals offer hybrid access (Author decides whether to make his/her paper open access online or non-open access). However, we do not encourage authors to pay paper submission or publication fees. If you wish to make your paper open access (publicly accessible / downloadable), you can request upon acceptance of your manuscript to pay paper publication fee of ₦45,000. Note that due to the Central Bank of Nigeria’s policy on “Currency Substitution and Dollarisation of the Nigerian Economy”, which mandated all Nigeria domiciled businesses to list their products/services in no other currency, than the Nigerian Naira (NGN). We can only charge those who wish to buy published articles or other services in Nigerian Naira (NGN). Also, foreigners can pay from anywhere in the world (in any currency), our payment system will soon be capable of receiving payments in any currency and we’ll be credited in Nigerian Naira equivalent – the cardholder will be charged the equivalent in their default currency, based on the cardholder’s bank’s prevailing conversion rate.
Join our research network, become an editor, associate editor and reviewer. Propose book project, contribute book chapter, attend our academic conference, workshop and connect with world class scholars.
In addition to publishing emerging issues in developed and developing countries, we encourage quality papers that address critical issues in Nigeria.