ZeeTarz Publishing is a Nigerian publisher own by ZeeTarz Mega Services LTD®, a registered company under the Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ZeeTarz Publishing Company is now a member of Publishers International Linking Association (Crossref DOI)
Our DOI prefix: https://doi.org/10.26762
We are proud to announce our membership to Crossref! Our contents can now be well cited globally and we are currently involved with Publishers International Linking Association (Crossref DOI)’s community, connecting our contents with the global network of online research, and taking up additional infrastructure services.
Including our content in Crossref means that not only are we able to create DOIs, we can also contribute a comprehensive set of metadata so that other services can find our published papers in more ways.
Previously published papers in Africa Education Evaluation and Chemistry+Environmental Sciences are now assigned DOIs.
We have successfully submitted our Journals to 21 Indexing organizations, we currently await the approvals from the reputable indexing organizations.
Response to Questions about our Journal Ranking, Impact Factor and Indexing.
Journals published under the auspices of Zeetarz Publishing Company are (new) less than a year young, and for a journal to have impact factor, indexed in Scopus, Thompson Reuters etc. such Journal would have been in existence for a minimum of three years, although, for Google Scholar, it is indexed immediately the paper is published online.
However, if you submit your manuscript to our office for publication and it is accepted for publication by our editorial board within the next three years, our journals should be ranked by Scopus, indexing and ranking bodies during this time, since we are very much on track with them. If your aim is to publish strictly for professional promotion, we suggest that you consider publishing in other outlets that are already ranked by Scopus, Thompson Reuters etc. at this juncture.
Our Journals will be indexed in many other abstracting and indexing bodies by November 2017, as soon as we receive our already approved ISSN and DOI numbers. Currently, the peer-reviewed scholarly articles that we have published thusly are listed on Google Scholar, and may be found online..
Also, it is important for scholars to publish not just for promotion but because, you want to contribute to knowledge! If you publish in any of our Journals, you’ll equally benefit when we get ranked either in Scopus, Thompson Reuters, EBSCO etc.
For Reviewers wishing to Volunteer, Please be aware of the following:
- We do not use reviewing templates where marks are simply assign manuscripts without thorough review actually taking place. All reviewers should at least have knowledge of Microsoft Word Editing suite. This is to enable you easily point out errors, issues for further improvements etc. by highlighting the portion of the manuscript.
- All reviewers must be willing to contribute through suggestions to the improvement of the manuscript under review.
- We do not allow our reviewers to use foul languages on authors during manuscript review; please advice the author instead of using harsh words or insults.
- If a manuscript is not publishable, please state clearly why it should not be published and recommend to the author possibly ways to improve the quality of manuscript.
- Pay strict attention to background of the study/ introduction, methodology and findings/discussion of findings sections of any research based manuscript you intend to review.
- In a case of poor expression of English Language, please do your best to assist or recommend talk to the author about poor expression of English Language in a subtle manner.
- Please email the title of the manuscript you wish to review for us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to send you the full manuscript.
- Please do your best to return reviewed manuscript at least 2-3 weeks from the day we sent you the full manuscript.
- Plagiarism is a crime. If you discover that a manuscript sent to you for review is lifted from somewhere, please inform us immediately.
New Research Papers Published
The Use of Mobile Devices for Collaborative Learning in High Schools: is it Possible in Namibia?
Osakwe Jude Odiakaosa, Nomusa Dlodlo and Norbert Jere
Journal: Africa Education Evaluation
Effect of Chemical Modifications on the Mechanical Properties of Piliostigma Thonningii Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Composites.
Gumel, S.M and Tijjani, A. A.
Journal: Chemistry + Environmental Sciences
Training Spotlight: Welcome to ZeeTarz Training Institute.
Enroll in our next batch training to improve your research writing skills. Training starts from 1st October, 2017
The objective of this training is to provide participants with necessary concepts, methodologies, techniques and to develop skills required to preparing quality original research papers that can be accepted for publication by top global publishers.
Over the years, we have discovered that many scholars find it difficult putting their study findings into manuscripts for possible publication in highly rated academic journals. This is why we intend to offer you the training on how to write quality academic research papers for publications either in journals, monographs, textbooks etc. Please visit here for more details
Join our research network, become an editor, associate editor and reviewer. Propose book project, contribute book chapter, attend our academic conference, workshop and connect with world class scholars.
In addition to publishing emerging issues in developed and developing countries, we encourage quality papers that address critical issues in Nigeria.