Zeetarz Publishing Company welcomes book project proposals from practitioners and scholars. Unfortunately, we do not publish single authored textbooks. We encourage collaborations and welcome edited books with chapters contributed by other professionals, researchers and practitioners.
How to Get Started:
- Propose a book project title
- Send 2,000 words proposal explaining what the book is all about.
- We assist you with a tamplate to prepare the book project call for papers
- We’ll assist you also put the call for chapter contributions proposal online and share to other scholars and practitioners who may be interested.
- We’ll also assist you get contributors to make up the full book.
- Our team will join you throughout the processes of developing the book.
Let us partner with you today, please send in your book project proposal from the following fields of study:
- Natural Sciences
- Physical Sciences,
- Biological Sciences
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Technical Education
- Vocational Education
- Special Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Science Education
- Computer Science and ICT
- Chemistry and Environmental Sciences
- Physics and Electronics
- Engineering and Estate Management
- Catering and Hotel Management
- Agricultural and Food Sciences
- Economic and Political Sciences
- Management and Social Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Accounting and Auditing
- Administration and Management of School Programmes
Note: We do not charge fees for chapter contribution or acceptance / publication. There are no fees for proposing book projects. Please be guided.
Send all book project emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org