Welcome to the 4th International Conference on Education for Sustainable Development (ICESD) 2018!!!
Please download the Conference Flyer using the Download button below!
The 2018 event is a multi-disciplinary conference and will once again provide a forum for sharing of ideas, presentation of research findings, and discussion of professional issues relevant to Sustainable Development.
Theme: Building Effective, Accountable and Inclusive Institutions to Achieve Sustainable Development.
Date: wed 28th – Thurs. 29th March, 2018.
Venue: San-Diego Hotels, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
This event will feature:
We’ll offer participants free training on how to write quality academic research papers, how to access research funding/grants etc.
Call for Abstracts/papers:
We invite papers that address the following:
- Socio-Cultural Sustainability: (Sustainable Urbanism, Human Development, Psychology, Sociology, Gender equality).
- Financial Sustainability (SMEs, Ending Poverty, Unemployment Reduction, MicroFinance, International Business/ Trade, Local Investments, Entrepreneurship and Skills Development, Economic Sustainability, International Relations/ Politics).
- Environmental Sustainability (Water and Soil Conservation, Healthcare Services and Programmes, Renewable Energies, Food and Environmental Legislation, Disease Control Measures, Water and Sanitation, Waste Recycling etc.).
- Agricultural Sustainability: (Jobs Creation, Ending Hunger, Management of Farm Produce, Food Security, Empowering Farmers, Impact of Imported Foods, Irrigation Problems, Food Processing, Emerging Issues in Agricultural Development)
- Education: (Curriculum Development/ Evaluation, Management and Supervision of Educational Programmes, Instructional Delivery System, Emerging Issues in Education and Practice, Inclusive Education/ classroom).
Abstracts must be in one of the following format:
Research Focus, Practice Focus and Theory Focus
Quality Research Papers will be published in the following Journals:
Please send abstracts/ full papers to email@example.com
call +2349095-2914-27 for more information
Visit this page for more updates about the Conference.